Even though the dates may or reflect it, I have actually written a new blog post every day so far. Time zones can be tricky. :)
Right now, I am typing with one hand and holding a sick little boy with the other. He is sleeping, but he wakes every time he coughs... every single time. That makes for a rough night for everyone. It just isn't easy knowing what to do for them when they get sick. Being in China adds a certain element of unclarity, but I have a sneaky notion the question of how to care for these wee ones is on every parent's mind. If only they came with step by step instructions, right?
Well, although I enjoy writing this blog, I think I will stop here for now and make up for it tomorrow.
Thanks for reading.
Thank you in Chinese is 谢谢 and is pronounced xie xie (the x makes a kind of /sh/ sound and the ie is kind of like /yeah/ if that helps)。
明天见! See ya‘ tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment