Once again, I was wrong about the last nice day. I'm going to stop guessing now, really.
Nap time is a wonderful and precious time in my apartment. Everything that has been crazy stops and silence prevails. We have a small room attached to the kitchen that we call the "balcony" though I am not sure exactly what to call it. It is where we have shelves for "pantry" items, shelves for tools, racks and hooks for hanging laundry and even a small shelf for plants. It really isn't as big as it sounds! There is also this small stool that I use for reaching the high pole to hang my laundry, but it has another use too. I can go out there during nap time and have a quiet time of my own. I can read, look out the window, reflect, pray, dream a little and have a sweet peaceful time all to myself. I sometimes bring my cup of coffee and sit it down next to the plant hoping it won't get dirt in it. At times I have to dodge the hanging towel or sheet or pair of pants (I said it wasn't big) but it is my space. Even when Olivia doesn't actually sleep (I hear her bumping around now) I can sit and close everything out for just a little bit. Those times are precious to me, so I am going to go and get to it now.
I hope you have a time today that you can spend being still and knowing that He is God. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
明天见 See ya' tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment