For our date today, Steve and I went to a wholesale market that serves grocery stores in the city. It took three buses to get there, but it was certainly worth it. There was a floor just for tea and drinks, another for seeds and nuts, one for chocolate and candy.... There was so much stuff! It was like being in ten different grocery stores all at the same time. There were counters dedicated to nothing but red dates (yummy)! The whole place was something to behold.
When we were walking through the ginseng section, we saw all kinds of strange things. There were sawed off deer antlers. Oh, and there was a mounted deer with sawed off antlers too, but there was a little slot where you could insert whatever size rack you so desired. Coming from a place where you actually kill the deer and mount the head with the original antlers attached, I was a little troubled.
I got the pictures off my phone, so you can see a bit for yourselves。
By the way, tomorrow is my big lecture. I'm rather nervous.
明天见! See ya' tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment