So many times, I hear students say, "What to say?" when they don't know... well, what to say. It is basically a direct translation of the Chinese. Sometimes I look at life around me and have to say to myself, "What to say?" There doesn't seem to be words that fit the feeling, situation, craziness of it all.
Not sure why I shared that except that today, I really don't know what to say. It has been a crazy mixed up day full of excitement。 I went with a friend and her husband to see their first ultrasound. I had a mixed up crazy lunch with babies of my own not knowing what they were eating or doing. I had a mixed up crazy afternoon... no wait, that was relaxing. I had a totally awesome relaxing afternoon doing crafts with the ladies on my team. Had a wonderful dinner that Hui and Gordon made (yummy)! And now I am off to the "crazy" part again as I try to bathe a screeching 10 month old, clean and bandage his little hand (story for another time) entertain an active yet coughing 3 year old and get everyone in bed all within the hour. Steve is in class, so I get to do it alone for added entertainment. :)
明天见! See ya' tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment